Financial Controller with the ambition to grow to become CFO
Do you have a passion for finance and a desire to make a real impact? We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our team and help drive our growth and success.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for forecasting and budgeting, keeping track of our P&L, monthly reporting to investors, and financial modelling. With a strong background in finance, you will be a key player in our financial planning and management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated and international team making a real impact.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a similar field
- At least 3 years of work experience from a manufacturing company
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and resources
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Fluent in Danish and English at a professional level
- Strong Excel skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in start-up finance
- Experience in working with investors and Boards
- Experience in handling logistics
- A flexible and adaptable approach, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A passion for contributing to the success of a bio-industrial company in its early stages but with big ambitions
Start date as soon as possible.
EvodiaBio is a bio-industrial startup reinventing the production of natural aromas for a more sustainable world starting by making non-alcoholic beer taste great in a sustainable and environmentally positive way.
EvodiaBio is a company based in Copenhagen. It was founded in 2021 with funding from the attractive Novo Nordisk Foundation BioInnovation Institute program. The company recently raised DKK 45 million in a financing round in December 2022.
Through a patent-protected yeast fermentation process, we have developed an efficient method to produce the aromas so often lost while making non-alcoholic beer. EvodiaBio aromas will enable the brewers to produce great-tasting non-alcoholic beers. Simply put: we make non-alcoholic beer taste great!
Traditional brewing relies on aromas from hops, which are intensively farmed, consume large amounts of water, and produce a high CO2 footprint. Our custom aroma blends produced with yeast fermentation allow brewers to produce great beers and at the same time help reduce global water usage and CO2 release.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become part of an ambitious start-up on an exciting growth journey
- The potential to grow with us and potentially become our CFO in the future
- A real startup experience – We are a team of 14 people and launched this venture recently.
- Great colleagues and flexible working hours with the possibility to organize your time as most convenient.
- This is an opportunity to join EvodiaBio at the beginning of its journey, from which if you are right for the position then you will continue the journey with us as we expand
How you can apply
If you find the position interesting, please send your Cover Letter and CV to Elena Simoniello, at email@example.com. We wish to hire as fast as possible, so we will call in relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
Do you want to know more about the position, contact Camilla K. Fenneberg at firstname.lastname@example.org