Join Our Exciting Growth Journey as Key Account Manager at EvodiaBio!
Are you a skilled salesperson with a passion for natural and sustainable products? Do you have a proven track record of successfully selling to breweries? Then you might be the Key Account Manager EvodiaBio is looking for to join our team in Copenhagen.
EvodiaBio is about to launch an innovative new product for the beer industry that has been tested with sensory panels and breweries with great success.
Due to the huge press coverage, we have received, we are already in dialogue with +100 customers. As the Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for following up and continuing the great dialogue with these customers and reaching out to new customers. You will play a vital role in driving sales and building our customer base.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our key customers and be a key player in driving our growth and success. If you’re ready for a unique opportunity to make a real impact, we want to hear from you! So don’t miss out on this chance to join us on our growth journey.
EvodiaBio is a bio-industrial startup reinventing the production of natural aromas for a more sustainable world starting by making non-alcoholic beer taste great in a sustainable and environmentally positive way.
EvodiaBio is a company based in Copenhagen. It was founded in 2021 with funding from the attractive Novo Nordisk Foundation BioInnovation Institute program. The company recently raised DKK 45 million in a financing round in December 2022.
Through a patent-protected yeast fermentation process, we have developed an efficient method to produce the aromas so often lost while making non-alcoholic beer. EvodiaBio aromas will enable the brewers to produce great-tasting non-alcoholic beers. Simply put: we make non-alcoholic beer taste great!
Traditional brewing relies on aromas from hops, which are intensively farmed, consume large amounts of water, and produce a high CO2 footprint. Our custom aroma blends produced with yeast fermentation allow brewers to produce great beers and at the same time help reduce global water usage and CO2 release.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients in the brewery industry
- Identifying new sales opportunities and driving growth
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to ensure satisfaction and identify areas for improvement
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements
- Work closely with our Brew master, Flavorist and the rest of the sales and marketing teams to develop customer-specific strategies and aroma solutions
- Collaborating with our partners and distributors to develop and implement sales strategies
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics to identify opportunities for growth
- Documenting and reporting sales activities and results
- Map and approach key accounts
- Implement Account Specific Action Plans
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and competitors
- Proven track record of successfully selling to breweries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- Familiarity with CRM software and MS Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Bonus point if you have:
- Experience in the natural aroma industry
- A passion for contributing to the success of a bio-industrial company in its early stages but with big ambitions
Start date is flexible but targeting June or July 2023
What we offer:
- The opportunity to become part of an ambitious start-up on an exciting growth journey
- A real startup experience – We are a small team of 14 people and launched this venture recently. You will have the opportunity to directly influence some strategic decisions and see the impact of your work.
- Great colleagues and flexible working hours with the possibility to organize your time as most convenient.
- This is an opportunity to join EvodiaBio at the beginning of its journey, from which if you are right for the position then you will continue the journey with us as we expand
How you can apply
If you are a results-driven salesperson with a passion for building and maintaining strong customer relationships, we encourage you to apply. Please send your both application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish to hire as fast as possible, so we will call in relevant candidates on an ongoing basis.
Do you want to know more about the position, contact Camilla Fenneberg on +45 81728188 or email@example.com.